Dealer Marketing Blog

New Dealer Marketing Services Shows Dealers What Companies Are Visiting Their Website

Submitted by Darrell Amy on Mar 15, 2017

Find me on:

webvisitorid.png

Today Dealer Marketing announced the availability of WEBVISITOR-ID, a service that gives dealers instant notification and daily reports of the companies that are coming to their website.

“Our search engine optimization team has been working hard to get dealers top ranking in Google to drive more traffic to their websites,” said Darrell Amy, Chief Innovation Officer at Dealer Marketing. “Now we are going to be able to show them the companies that are coming to their websites to create actionable sales intel and leads!”

Search Engine Optimization drives visitors to your website. Much like cold calling by sales reps, only 1-2 percent of these visitors will actually fill out a form and convert to a sales lead. WEBVISITOR-ID addresses the other 98%. The service looks at the IP addresses of your website visitors and cross-references them with a database of corporate IP addresses to determine the companies that are coming to your website. We then combine this information with a database of potential contacts to give you actionable intel that your sales reps can use.

webvisitorid-iphone.png

Instant notifications can be sent by email moment someone comes to your website, we go to work. Once we are able to determine the company they are coming for we can send you an instant lead notification. This notification includes the company visiting your website enhanced with a list of potential contacts. You also get links to helpful research tools like LinkedIn.

visitorid-dashboard.png

The WEBVISITOR-ID service gives dealers a dashboard for their website that includes a list of the companies coming to the website along with useful analytics tools. When dealers log in to their WEBVISITOR ID portal they can view and export a list of the companies that have visited their website. They also see a dashboard of meaningful website analytics, giving you insight into how your website could be improved to better serve your visitors.

Dealers are able to test drive this service with a 14 day trial available at www.dealermarketing.net/webvisitor-id. Installation is simple and dealers can start receiving lead notifications instantly.

“Our sales team uses this information every day to generate new opportunities from web visitors,” commented Bill Poole, VP of Sales for Dealer Marketing. “One of the things I like best is that helps our reps with deals that have gone cold by notifying them when the prospect has come back to the website.”

The Dealer Marketing WEBVISITOR-ID service is available to all dealers for only $59 a month. Current Search Engine Optimization clients of Dealer Marketing will receive WEBVISITOR-ID as a part of their service package going forward.

Dealers can learn more about this exciting new sales tool and view an informative webinar at www.dealermarketing.net/webvisitor-id.

Topics: Company News

Seven Website Must-Have Items for Managed Network Services Dealers